To get the best from our services, please keep your personal data (including your email address and telephone contacts) accurate and up to date. You can do this by up-dating any account information you currently have with us. Always keep any user names and passwords safe and secure.
There are a number of UK and international laws which set out important standards regarding information that identifies a living individual. This is known as "personal data."
All organisations processing personal data must do so fairly and lawfully. In the UK they must also be registered with the Information Commissioner whose role it is to ensure that organisations comply with their data processing obligations.
If you want to, you can view a copy of our data protection notification by visiting the Information Commissioner's website.
Our UK Data Protection Registration Number is: ZA013861.
Certain rules apply to sending direct marketing information by telephone and email.
At Parkmatic Securities Limited trading as TenantVERIFY® we treat all of our obligations seriously and take all necessary steps to comply when we store and process your personal data.
What personal data do we collect about you and how?
It is essential that we collect, store and process some of your personal data so that we can give you the best possible service experience and perform our services efficiently. Some of the information we request is voluntary, and you do not have to provide it, but when you do it helps us speed the service when there are problems.
We collect your personal data in a number of different ways, including the following:
- When you create an account with us by registering your details online
- If you provide it when communicating with us
- If you order any of our products or services
- If you enter a competition or promotion
- If you make payments or modify your account details; and
- When you visit our websites (for example by cookies and other browser-generated information)
How do we use your personal data?
We retain and use your personal data for the following main purposes:
- We reserve the right to access and disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law
- Providing our services, contacting you and servicing our relationship with you; administration and accounting, billing and auditing and other legal purposes
- Security, payment verification, preventing and detecting money laundering, fraud and other crime, insurance, credit assessment and administration, tracing debtors and recovering debt. For these purposes, we may also pass on your personal data to third parties
- Generating statistics on our users, such as the popularity of certain of our services, about the "traffic" visiting our websites. When we do this, your data becomes anonymous and you are not personally identified; and
- We never sell or share your contact details (e-mail addresses, telephone numbers) with third parties but we may e-mail broadcast to you from our own servers on advertisers’ behalf where we feel they offer services which may be of use to landlords and property investors
- We may on a regular basis send email newsletters. If you prefer not to receive any of our email communications you can simply click the “unsubscribe link” to permanently remove yourself from out database.
Safeguarding your personal data
We take all reasonable care in the collection, storage, processing and disclosure of your personal data and have implemented internal security procedures so as to minimise the risk that unauthorised parties will be able to access the information.
Nonetheless, the Internet is an open medium and we cannot guarantee that any information you send to us by email or via our website will not be intercepted or tampered with.
To help protect any sensitive personal data and minimise the risk of it being intercepted by unauthorised third parties our secure servers employ industry standard Secure Socket Layer v3 (SSL) or Transport Layer Security v1 (TLS) encryption when you submit information to us through our website, for example when using TenantVERIFY®.
This security is signified by the "https" on the URL bar. Some older browsers do not allow the use of current SSL technology and we therefore recommend that you use an up to date browser.
You can also help to protect your personal data, by following these guidelines:
- Choose a password that you will be able to remember but that would be hard for someone to guess. Ideally it should include special characters (such as "?" or "#" for example) and numbers. We recommend that you change it regularly and if you need to write it down, always keep it in a safe place; better still use a password manager on your computer which encrypts the information
- Make sure that no-one can see the details you are entering when you log-in
- If other people have access to your computer, remember to close your browser each time you log-off and end your session and, if possible, clear any history of the websites you have visited and that your browser may have saved or "cached"; and never disclose your access details to anyone
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Sale of the business
Information about Cookies
This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree to this. Cookies collect information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
At Parkmatic Securities Limited our priority is to provide a smooth experience for you while using our website, therefore rather than regularly asking for your consent as you move around our website, we have removed the majority of non-essential cookies from our website.
Types of Cookies in Use
You can find information about types of cookies below:
Essential Cookies are used by website providers in order to make the website work and can also be used to remember essential information, such as information about which web pages you use, downloads etc. Parkmatic Securities Limited uses essential cookies where necessary.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that only exist for the period you access the website until you close the browser after accessing the website. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your device when you close your browser. Session cookies can help Parkmatic Securities Limited to remember your movements from page to page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. The Session Cookies used by Parkmatic Securities Limited do not record or store any personal information about you.
Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have visited the website and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies can retain your preferences and allow those preferences to be used in future visits to the site. Parkmatic Securities Limited may use a persistent cookie to remember if you requested that our website remembers your login details.
Tracking cookies can be used to analyse your usage of a website or e-mal broadcasts. These cookies may not identify you personally and are simply used to understand how clients use the website and to make improvements to the website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third party advertisers. These cookies are commonly used to evaluate the effectiveness of a company's advertising.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by Parkmatic Securities Limited, or indeed any other website, you can do this with your browser settings.
The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website or you may not be able to use the website as expected.
To view any cookies that have been placed on your computer following visits to ours or other websites you can check your browser history.
If you still have any queries or concerns you can contact us here: Contact us