Tenant Credit Check and Risk Analysis
Our Basic Credit Report is a complete profiling and analysis of your applicant’s financial and residency history.A Basic Credit Check with our Risk Analysis includes:
- Credit Check Acceptability Score through main line credit reference bureau
- Credit history search over a six-year period
- Right to Rent verification checks
- County Court Judgements (CCJs) and bankruptcy checks
- Individual Voluntary Agreements and/or Debt Management Plan information
- Debts, defaults, rent arrears & repossessions checks
- Address and historical addresses verification
- Validation of Identity from information given - you need to have sight of identity documents in addition*
- Validation of applicant's bank account
- Search of our delinquent tenant database
- Search of CIFAS fraud avoidance data
- Same day recommendation and report - 2 hour return within working hours - 9am to 5pm
- Requests received before 4pm will be completed the same business day, weekends and bank holidays excluded
- Our recommendation on how to proceed.
The TenantVERIFY® process is quick and straightforward:
The 4 Stage TenantVERIFY® Process:
- The Application - Register for a User Account - user accounts are FREE, secure and without obligation, then choose the type of check and process method you want:
- a. Send a Link to your tenant applicant for online completion - this is the fastest method, or
- b. e-mail the pdf form over to your tenant and have them complete, scan and return it via e-mail, or
- c. print off a form and have the applicant complete it by hand.
We do the rest; we will carry out our Credit Checks, finance and residency checks and a detailed risk analysis on the Applicant, plus referencing where appropriate. We will compile a detailed report with our recommended decision and upload this to your account.
SMS text messages and emails will be sent to prompt you and the Applicant at critical stages in process, and you can be assured we will complete the work with the utmost diligence and urgency.
If you would like help or more information about using our systems please contact us via email or telephone.
First Class Service is our goal
Our Basic Credit Reports are normally returned within 2 hours during the working day (9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays) after thorough evaluation by our experienced risk assessors.
Your applicant’s details are checked against our historical database of high risk tenants and in addition we share information & intelligence with numerous relevant data sources and organisations.
If you require full referencing we recommend you order our Comprehensive Report which includes previous landlord or agent and employer references, or in the case of the self-employed, accountant references.
Our Company and International Checks are also available to you.
Our Checks and Referencing should be just one part, albeit a very important part, of your holistic screening process. Read our recommended TenantVERIFY® Advice on Tenant Screening, 20 point Checklist - see the link below.
*Always ensure that you carry out thorough identity checks yourself with the individual/s concerned, checking personal identities against original photo ID documents and for right to reside. This is now a legal requirement for Right-to-Rent Checks.
Some Useful Documents
See our User Guide here
Our Advice on Tenant Screening, a 20 point Checklist here